Web Designer & Developer | Freelance
2004 to Present
- Oversee and create web designs, from concept to completion.
- Liaise and form business partnerships to ensure opportunities for cross-promotion are optimized.
- Maintain strong relationships with all clients by providing custom web solutions and post-sale service.
- Keep up with current trends in social media and identify and present creative innovative ways of communicating with audiences to improve social posting/engagement, including sourcing user generated content as needed.
Club Support Representative | GoodLife Fitness Corporate Office
Feb 2017 to Present
- Data enter all membership agreements into the UNIX system with a high degree of accuracy.
- Verify member information and resolve any discrepancies as required.
Finance Representative | St. Joseph's Health Care
Oct 2016 to Feb 2017
- Responded to telephone and e-mail inquiries from personnel within the hospital and the Ministry of Health.
- Responsible for collection payments on outstanding patient accounts.
- Created and updated process and procedure documentation, as well as patient and physician profiles.
- Processed system generated OHIP billings and other transactions as required.
- Assisted in special projects as directed by management.
Claims Processor | Great West Life
Mar 2016 to Sept 2016
- Responsible for data entering all of the Medical, Dental, Hospital, Drug, and Vision claims received each day for the Group Benefit Payment Offices with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency.
- Reviewed pertinent claim receipts and forms and inputted these details into the Data Entry Benefit System for claims adjudication purposes.
Co-Founder | Gamerz Block
May 2015 to March 2016
- Assumed responsibility for all aspects of the business including finance, sales and marketing, operations, project management, purchasing, and logistics.
- Implemented and managed the social media strategy by promoting the brand across all social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, LinkedIn).
- Managed all aspects of the corporate website and social media accounts ensuring consistency in voice; content planning and creation of messaging for all social channels; managed all social media visual assets and content.
- Generated, edited, published, and shared regular content (text, images, videos) that helped build our customer base and keep them engaged.
- Monitored and reported on the effectiveness of social media campaigns (contests, events, tournaments) and identified opportunities to maximize success.
- Ensured a warm and welcoming customer experience at every contact while building relationships and producing returning customers.
- Troubleshooted software and hardware related issues while running regular diagnostics and anti-virus scans.
IT Analyst | TD Bank
June 2014 to May 2015
- Liaison for internal and external stakeholders at all levels of the company.
- Received and processed daily work packages from internal work processes and clients within the bank.
- Updated asset records in an asset management database via a web-based interface.
- Asset tool ID administration and queue management of inbound email to a generic work intake mailbox.
Accounts Payable Officer | TD Bank
Sept 2013 to May 2014
- Ensured the accurate and timely payment of all corporate expenditures.
- Assisted in the preparation of daily journal entries.
- Provided support from basic to specialized analysis, account reconciliation, processing, and administration.
Finance Analyst | TD Bank
May 2012 to Dec 2012
- Produced Excel-based management reporting for business units within the Phone, Online, and ATM channels which highlighted departmental performance and assisted in important decision making.
- Delivered proactive quality analysis and monthly/quarterly/yearly financial results, with value-add commentary.
Financial Sales Representative | TD Bank
May 2010 to May 2012
- Customer service and financial sales, both in an inbound/outbound call centre and retail branch environment.
- Supported marketing initiatives by identifying opportunities to promote a wide range of banking products and services while providing specialized financial advice to each client.
- Understood and applied branch operating policies and procedures, while complying with codes of conduct.
- Contributed to effective cost and risk control through productivity and adherence to corporate processes.
Attending Fanshawe College in Fall 2017 for Graphic Design (3-year diploma program).
Successfully received a Bachelor’s degree in Management and Organizational Studies (Specialization in Finance and Administration).
King's University College
Sept 2007 to Apr 2012
Successfully received a diploma in Business Insurance.
Sept 2005 to Apr 2007
Download ResumeHire Me