If you would like some fresh ideas or would like to discuss a project, partnership, venture, or employment opportunity...
Need a new website or template created? Have an existing website that just needs a fresher look? If your answer is "yes" to either one of these questions, then you've come to the right place!
Here's what I can do:
- Create high quality designs, logos, banner advertisements, and other website graphics.
- Convert design concepts (PSD format) into clean and presentable pages which use valid XHTML/CSS markup. [Why validate?]
- Ensure that completed designs are tested in Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome, for cross-browser functionality.
Price quotes are provided on a per-project basis and vary depending on the amount of work involved and turnaround time. You can view some of my work samples to get a better idea of my design capabilities.
Web Development & Coding
What good is a design if it's not online for everyone to see it? To develop a basic website, I almost always recommend using a CMS (content management system) such as WordPress.
As part of my web development services, you can have ease of mind knowing that:
- WordPress software will be fully installed on your primary domain, which means you are already on the right road to having a much more structured, organized, and well-managed website.
- The design to be used will be fully integrated into the back-end of the software so that the design and website come together, as one.
- Pages can be added and special features/plug-ins (i.e. contact forms, galleries, slideshows, etc) can be installed as necessary in order to fully develop a website that is user-friendly and encompasses all aspects of your vision.
Once the initial project has been completed and your website is up and running, it is understandable that you might need to add content, make changes, or add updates in the future. If or when the time arises, you have the option to hire me to work with you on an ongoing basis, or I can review the custom details of a specific task and provide you with an appropriate quote and estimated turn-around time.
Price quotes are provided on a per-project basis and vary depending on the amount of work involved and turnaround time. For now, check out my website samples. The websites listed were all designed in Adobe Photoshop and completely integrated into a CMS.
Once a domain name has been chosen and purchased for your website, you will need to setup an account with a web host, where you can store all of your files and ensure that the website stays online. Luckily, you don't have to spend any time searching for a reliable web host, as I am able to offer that service at a reasonable price.
For only $12/mth, the features listed below would be included in your basic web hosting plan:
- 3 GB of disk space
- Unmetered monthly bandwidth transfer (monitored and automatically increased on an as-needed basis)
- 24/7 access to a cPanel 11 account
- Unlimited email accounts, mail forwarding, and mailing lists
- Unlimited sub-domains
- Unlimited FTP accounts
- Unlimited MySQL databases
- The latest versions of Apache, PHP, MySQL, Perl, and Kernel
Please note: The listed items above are part of a non-managed plan. Fully managed plans are priced at $22/mth and this would include all of the listed items above, as well as 24/7 support and monthly site backups. Clients are only encouraged to purchase the non-managed plan if they are familiar with how to manage their own hosting account and backups.
Social Media Page Design
Social media has become a powerful marketing tool. Having a Facebook or even Twitter page allows you to reach out to large audiences and drive traffic to your website. The best part is, it's free advertising! However, it's vital to have aesthetically pleasing layouts for your social media pages so that you can effectively reel viewers in and direct them to your website.
I can help create and design your Facebook and Twitter pages, incorporate those pages into your website for others to share, and also show you how to effectively make updates on these pages yourself.
To get a sense of how your social media pages could look like, check out an example below of the official Facebook and Twitter pages for Trance Fanatic, which is a website dedicated to providing vocal trance music videos and lyrics.